• By Rohit Komal kamle
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 346 kcal
Ingredients for Gobi masala
- › 1 Kg Gobhi (cut into small florets) 3-4 Green chillies (slit a little) 1 cup Onions, grated 1 tsp Garlic paste 1 tsp Ginger paste 1 cup Tomato, grated 1/4 cup Oil 2 tsp Cumin seeds 2 Bay leaves 1/2 tsp Turmeric 1 tbsp Salt 1/2 tsp Garam Masala 1/2 tsp Red pepper (powdered) 1 tbsp Coriander seeds (powdered) To garnish Coriander leaves
1. Heat oil and add the cumin seeds and the bay leaves. When seeds splutter, add the onions, ginger and garlic and saute till brown and fat separates. Add the tomatoes, turmeric, salt, garam masala, red pepper and the coriander powder, and stir fry till the fat separates. Add the gobhi and the green chillies and saute over high heat till the vegetables look glossy. Lower the heat and simmer, covered till cooked through. Serve hot, garnished with the coriander leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!