• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 525 kcal
Ingredients for Gobi machli
- › Rahu/Katla fish 250gm
- › Onion 100gm
- › Tomato 100gm
- › Mustard oil 10ml
- › Cauliflower 200gm
- › Coriander leaves
- › Lime juice
1. wash and marinate fish and cauliflower separately with salt, chilli powder and lime juice
2. Blend chillies, onion and tomato. Separately blend coriander leaves with salt, green chillies, water and lime juice
3. In a pan, pour half the oil. Once warm, add the cauliflower. Fry in low heat and keep aside
4. In pan, pour remaining oil. Add the fish and shallow fry.
5. In a bowl, add chilli powder, cumin powder , coriander powder and garam masala and water. Mix well. add the coriander leaves paste, fried cauliflower and the paste mix in the pan.
6. Add 4-5 tbsp of water and cook covered in low heat. Adjust salt.
7. Served best with hot rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!