Gobi ki Kheer
• By Cheena Lalwani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 246 kcal
Ingredients for Gobi ki Kheer
- › Cauliflower
- › Almonds
- › Cardamom pods
- › Cardamom powder
- › Milk
- › Saffron
1. 1. While boiling cauliflower, simultaneously heat milk in a heavy bottom saucepan.
2. 2. Add the cardamom powder, cardamom pods and stir to combine.
3. 3. Let the milk come to a boil once and then reduce the heat to low. Allow the milk to simmer over low heat until it reduces to half the original amount.
4. 4. Now, add the boiled grated cauliflower, stevia and saffron. Stir to combine.
5. 5. Simmer the kheer on a low heat until cauliflower is nicely cooked and the kheer gets a creamy consistency. Turn off the heat.
6. 6. Gobi Ki Kheer is best served chilled. So keep in the fridge for 2 - 3 hours.
7. 7. Garnish gobi ki kheer with chopped almonds.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!