| 1 minute to read
Gobi ki Kheer
- Cardamom pods
- Cardamom powder
1. While boiling cauliflower, simultaneously heat milk in a heavy bottom saucepan.
2. Add the cardamom powder, cardamom pods and stir to combine.
3. Let the milk come to a boil once and then reduce the heat to low. Allow the milk to simmer over low heat until it reduces to half the original amount.
4. Now, add the boiled grated cauliflower, stevia and saffron. Stir to combine.
5. Simmer the kheer on a low heat until cauliflower is nicely cooked and the kheer gets a creamy consistency. Turn off the heat.
6. Gobi Ki Kheer is best served chilled. So keep in the fridge for 2 - 3 hours.
7. Garnish gobi ki kheer with chopped almonds.