Goan Egg Chops
• By Sunali wagh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 440 kcal
Ingredients for Goan Egg Chops
- › Eggs
- › Potato
- › Oil
1. Hard boil 4 eggs and cut in halves once cool.Heat some oil in a sauce pan. Add 1tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp turmeric, 1/2 tsp black pepper powder and salt. Then put the egg halves in the pan and coat them with masala. To make the chops, make a flat patty with the potato mix and place half an egg on it. Fold the sides over and shape it until the egg is completely covered and you end up with an oval chop Just before frying, take the shaped chop and dip into a beaten egg and dredge it in Semolina. Shallow fry the dredged chops. Serve with green pudina and corriander chutney or tomato ketchup.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!