Gluten Free Paneer Paratha
• By Janka Govani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
10: Minutes 513 kcal
Ingredients for Gluten Free Paneer Paratha
- › grated paneer- 100 gm
- › jowar ( sorghum) flour - 20 gm
- › Bajra ( Millet) flour - 20 gm
- › ghee - 10 gm
- › spices( Tumeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder) - half tea spoon
- › salf - 1 tea spoon / as per taste
- › fanugreek leaves chopped - 1 table spoon
1. mix all the ingredients
2. add enough water to make soft dough
3. with the rolling pin , roll two paratha , sprinkle some dry flour if needed to roll out .
4. heat tava or griddle then place the rolled paratha on it when it's nice and hot,cook paratha in medium flam .
5. apply ghee both the side and cook till golden brown..
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!