Ginger Garlic Chicken
• By Yash Dangwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 362 kcal
Ingredients for Ginger Garlic Chicken
- › Chicken breast 250gm Ghee 5gm Ginger garlic paste 1 spoon
- › Salt Black pepper Lemon juice 1 spoon Red chilli powder
1. Cut the chicken into desired shape and size . Add ginger garlic paste , salt , black pepper and lemon juice . Mix it with the chicken and keep it for marination for min 30 min .
2. Heat a pan on high flame add ghee . Then add marinated chicken to the pan.
3. Cook it for 10 min form one side by keeping the lid on the pan.
4. Then turn the chicken pices and cook it for another 5 min .
5. Chicken is ready .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!