Ghee Roasted Wheat Whey Pancake (Cheela)
• By Bharat Komaraju
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 503 kcal
Ingredients for Ghee Roasted Wheat Whey Pancake (Cheela)
- › Wheat Flour - 60 grams
- › Ghee - 5 grams
- › Whey Protein (Raw) - 33 grams
- › Honey - 30 grams
1. 1. Take a bowl and add wheat flour, whey protein, honey along with water as needed for a slightly thick batter.
2. 2. Mix it up well so as all the three ingredients mix up well without any lumps formed.
3. 3. Rest the batter aside for 3-5 minutes.
4. 4. Take a non stick pan and now use the batter to spread across the pan evenly and apply ghee to roast the pan cake.
5. 5. As it turns slightly brown or if you want it to roast more wait for some more time and the delicious wheat whey pan cake is ready to eat.
6. 6. If you can accomodate any fruit like banana or berried in your macros add them as well for a flavor, you can even use flavoured whey protein for a taste of your liking.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!