• By Sriprasanna Madan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 336 kcal
Ingredients for Ghee Pongal
- › Rice 50 gms
- › Mung dal 25 gms
- › 1/4 inch ginger cut into small pieces
- › 1 green chili finely chopped
- › 1 tsp cumin
- › 1 tsp pepper
- › 1 mustard seeds
- › Salt per taste
- › Water 3 times the rice+dal proportion
- › Ghee 10 gms
- › Curry leaves (optional)
1. In pressure cooker, add the 1/2 the qty of ghee and make tadka of musturd seeds, cumin, ginger and curry leaves.
2. Now add rest of the ingredients including salt and water. Close the PC and leave it on high for 4-5 whistles.
3. Once the pressure release natural, give it a good mix-mash. Add rest of the ghee and enjoy !
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!