Gatte Ke Chawal
• By Renuka Kulkarni
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 390 kcal
Ingredients for Gatte Ke Chawal
- › rice 45gm
- › besan 40 gm
- › ghee 0.5 tbsp
- › onion 20 gm
1. Gatte ke chawal Super easy and super tasty!! All within macros .. Rice -45gm Besan - 40gm Ghee - 1/2 tbsp Curd - 1tsp Onion - approx 20gm Masala Mix besan, curd, red chilli powder and salt together. Make a tight dough using water. Roll the dough into cylindrical shape (may be 2 small cylinders) and boil it until cooked properly, around 5-7 min. Once cooked, drain the water and cut the cylinders into small pieces. Gatte are ready.
2. Boil rice in separate vessel.
3. In kadhai , heat ghee. Add tejpan, meera, black paper and clove. Saute for a minute. Add onion and garlic and saute for another minute. Add red chilli powder, turmeric and garam masala and salt to taste
4. . Add gatte and fry them in masala for a min or so.. finally add cooked rice .. mix everything properly.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!