Garlic Tofu Stir fry
• By Shraddha Mathure
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 365 kcal
Ingredients for Garlic Tofu Stir fry
- › 250 gms Tofu
- › 7 gms Oil
- › 15 gms soya sauce
- › 7 gms green Chilli sauce
- › 10 gms red chilli sauce fl
- › Lot of crushed garlic
1. Drain the water from the tofu by placing it in a plate and keeping something heavy on it for 15 min. This is essential to get rid of the chalky flavour.
2. Heat the oil in the wok and add the cubes of the tofu. Stir it on high frame until it's crispy.
3. Add crushed garlic and continue stirring on high flame.
4. Add vegetables of your choice and the sauces.
5. Lower the flame and add a little bit of water and cover until the vegetables cook.
6. Add salt if required.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!