Garlic Spinach Soya Pizza
• By Shilpa Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 405 kcal
Ingredients for Garlic Spinach Soya Pizza
- › 1) Wheat flour-50gm 3) Soya flour-30gm 3) Butter-5gm 4) Onion-1/2 5) Garlic -10 6) Spinach-200gm 7) Chilli flakes, Mix herbs, salt, Black pepper powder 8) Cheese-25gm
1. 1) Mix both dough with little salt and knead a firm dough. Let itb rest for 15 minutes. 2) Divide in 2, roll an half cook both sides on slow flame and keep aside. 3) Blanched spinach, squeeze all water and chopp fine. 4) In kadahi add 2 gm butter, finally chopped garlic and onion. Cook until translucent and add chopped spinach. 5) Add chilli flakes, mix herbs and salt. 6) Spread this mixture on prepared pizza base. Grade cheese and Black pepper. 7) In non stick pan add butter, cover and cook pizza on slow flame for 5-7 minutes.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!