Garlic shrimp rice
• By Madhuparna Sarbadhikary
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 467 kcal
Ingredients for Garlic shrimp rice
- › Shrimps - 200 gms
- › Garlic - 5-6 cloves chopped
- › Black pepper - 1/4 tsp
- › Green chilli - 2 chopped
- › Olive oil - 5gms
- › Salt to taste
- › Water - 1 cup
- › Rice - 40 gms
- › Chopped coriander for garnish
1. Heat oil in a pan and add the garlic. Once the garlic is slightly golden add the green chilli and after 1 min add the shrimps and black pepper. Mix well & season with salt.
2. Add 1 cup water and let the shrimps cook over medium heat. Once the shrimps are done and there is very slight gravy (almost sticky consistency) add the boiled rice and mix well along with chopped coriander.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!