• By Adil Haque
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30 Minutes 243 kcal
Ingredients for Garlic Salmon
- › Salmon 150gm
- › Garlic
- › Salt and pepper
- › Lemons
- › spring onions 2 stick and Dill
1. Preheat oven to 450F (230C). Spray two large pieces of aluminum foil with cooking spray.
2. Mince garlic, green onions, and one of the sprigs of dill. Place salmon fillet on top of one piece of foil. Sprinkle salmon with salt, pepper, garlic and chopped dill. Arrange lemon slices on top of fillet and place a sprig of dill on top of each lemon slice. Sprinkle fillet with chopped scallions.
3. Cover salmon with another piece of foil and pinch together foil to tightly seal. Place on a baking sheet or in a large baking dish.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until salmon flakes easily.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!