Garlic Idly fry
• By Maniesha Bhatotia
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 301 kcal
Ingredients for Garlic Idly fry
- › Idly, garlic, oil, coriander, mustard seeds, salt, turmeric, kashmiri mirch
1. Cut the idlies in small pieces Chop 4 to 6 cloves of garlic Heat up a pan. Add 5ml oil. Let the oil get warm. Add mustard seeds and garlic. Let the mustard seeds pop and burn the garlic to have a brown texture. It will have a nice after taste Reduce the flame and add cut out idlis, half teaspoon of turmeric, half teaspoon of kashmiri Mirch, and salt to taste Mix well so that the idlies are coated in Chilli and turmeric. Keep the flame on medium and occasionally stirring it. Add chopped corainder and mix well Keep it for five minutes and your dish is ready
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!