• By Sumegh Ail
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 504 kcal
Ingredients for Garlic Hummus
- › Chickpeas - 100 grams
- › Sesame - 20 grams
- › Garlic - 6/7 cloves
- › Lemon juice
- › Cumin Powder
1. Cook the chickpeas in a pressure cooker. Don't throw away the water.
2. Roast the sesame seeds, but be careful to not let it burn.
3. Let the seeds cool,and blend in a mixer till it forms a paste.
4. Add Chickpeas, Garlic, cumin powder and lemon juice into the same mixer jar and blend.
5. Once it starts to form a thick paste, add a little water from the boiled chickpeas. This will make the paste smooth.
6. Keep adding a little water and blending till you get the consistency you want.
7. You could add Olive oil if it fits your macros or don't want to compromise on taste.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!