Garlic-herb mix chicken breast
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 196 kcal
Ingredients for Garlic-herb mix chicken breast
- › Chicken breast- 100g
- › Ghee/oil- 5gm
- › Garlic - 10gm
- › Ginger- 5gm
- › Soya sauce - 10ml
- › Tomato sauce- 10g
- › Basil leaves - 30g
- › Spinach- 30g
- › Dry spices - salt, oregano and black pepper powder
- › Apple cider vinegar - 5ml
1. Pound the chicken and marinate it with ginger garlic paste and also add acv and keep it aside for about 30minutes.
2. In a skillet, add ghee and chopped garlic and saute it for sometime. Then, add marinated chicken breast and let it cook for sometime.
3. Now, add all dry spices and coat it on both sides by flipping it. Also, add the sauces and little water and cover the lid and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
4. Add, freshly cut basil leaves and chopped spinach and let it cook further until the chicken becomes tender. Enjoy the juicy chicken!😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!