Garlic Chicken with Lemon Zest
• By Divyanshu Mishra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 339 kcal
Ingredients for Garlic Chicken with Lemon Zest
- › Chicken - 200gm
- › Peel Garlic - 20gm
- › Lemon - 20gm
- › Olive oil - 10gm
- › Black Pepper - 1/4 tbspoon
- › Salt - As per taste
- › Chill Powder - 1/4 tbspoon
- › Turmeric (Optional) - 1/4 tbspoon
- › Dry Basil powder - 1/4 tbspoon
- › Green chillies (optional) - 10gm
1. 1. Keep the Chicken breast in a bowl, and cut the pieces in
2. 2. Marinate it with Minced Garlic, Lemon Extract, lemon zest, Olive oil, Black pepper, pinch of red chilli power or chilli flaks, salt, green chillies, powder and a pinch of turmeric (if you like it).
3. 3. Mix them well and keep it covered and store it in a refrigerator for 45mins to 60mins.
4. 4. After the wait time, bring the bowl back on your kitchen slab. And heat your non-stick pan or griller for 2mins and put all the marinated stuff on it.
5. 5. Cook it for 15mins minimum on a medium flame on each side of chicken breast pieces without covering the pan with a lid.
6. 6. Also shallow roast each one with turns keeping it crsipy as per your choice. I prefer this way.
7. 7. Now your Dish is ready. Serve it with Coriander chutney or Mint chutney alongwith the side of broccoli salad or any other veggies as per your choice. Enjoy the deliciousness!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!