Garlic Chicken with Lemon Zest
Posted by : Divyanshu Mishra
- Food Type : Nonveg
- Cook Time : 00:20
- Cuisine : Indian
How to make Garlic Chicken with Lemon Zest
1. Keep the Chicken breast in a bowl, and cut the pieces in
2. Marinate it with Minced Garlic, Lemon Extract, lemon zest, Olive oil, Black pepper, pinch of red chilli power or chilli flaks, salt, green chillies, powder and a pinch of turmeric (if you like it).
3. Mix them well and keep it covered and store it in a refrigerator for 45mins to 60mins.
4. After the wait time, bring the bowl back on your kitchen slab. And heat your non-stick pan or griller for 2mins and put all the marinated stuff on it.
5. Cook it for 15mins minimum on a medium flame on each side of chicken breast pieces without covering the pan with a lid.
6. Also shallow roast each one with turns keeping it crsipy as per your choice. I prefer this way.
7. Now your Dish is ready. Serve it with Coriander chutney or Mint chutney alongwith the side of broccoli salad or any other veggies as per your choice. Enjoy the deliciousness!