Garlic and herb chicken and veges
• By Donna Copeland
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 252 kcal
Ingredients for Garlic and herb chicken and veges
- › 1.36kg boneless chicken breast cubed
- › 2 cups broccoli flowerettes
- › 1 large zucchini cut into pieces
- › 2 medium onion cut into pieces
- › 1 capsicum(any colour) cut into pieces
- › 1 cup of grape tomatoes cut in half
- › For the garlic and herb marinade:
- › 1/4 cup oil
- › 4 cloves garlic crushed or finely chopped
- › 2 tablespoons dried parsley or chives or basil
- › 2 tablespoons dried cilantro
- › 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- › Salt and freshly ground pepper
- › 1 teaspoon ginger (optional)
- › Juice of half a lime
1. Preheat oven to moderate temperature
2. In a medium bowl whisk the garlic, herbs, salt and pepper and lime juice.
3. Place the chicken and veges on a sheet pan and drizzle with the garlic herb mixture. Combine with hands until all the chicken and veges are coated.
4. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until chicken and veges are cooked through.
5. Serve immediately with rice or quinoa or cool to room temperature and divide into 6 containers.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!