| 1 minute to read
Garlic and herb chicken and veges
- 1.36kg boneless chicken breast cubed
- 2 cups broccoli flowerettes
- 1 large zucchini cut into pieces
- 2 medium onion cut into pieces
- 1 capsicum(any colour) cut into pieces
- 1 cup of grape tomatoes cut in half
- For the garlic and herb marinade:
- 1/4 cup oil
- 4 cloves garlic crushed or finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley or chives or basil
- 2 tablespoons dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon ginger (optional)
- Juice of half a lime
Preheat oven to moderate temperature
In a medium bowl whisk the garlic, herbs, salt and pepper and lime juice.
Place the chicken and veges on a sheet pan and drizzle with the garlic herb mixture. Combine with hands until all the chicken and veges are coated.
Bake for 20-22 minutes or until chicken and veges are cooked through.
Serve immediately with rice or quinoa or cool to room temperature and divide into 6 containers.