Gajar Ka Halwa
• By Supreet
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 256 kcal
Ingredients for Gajar Ka Halwa
- › 200gm Grated Fresh Carrot
- › 100ml Milk
- › 5ml Ghee
- › 2pc Almond for garnishing (optional)
- › 2tsp Erythritol
- › Pinch of Green cardamon powder
1. Take a non stick pan or heavy bottom pan add milk and bring it to boil.
2. Add grated carrot and cook it for 8-10mins on simmer or until the milk drys out.stir it occasionally.
3. Add Erythritol and ghee in halwa.saute it for 4-5 min on simmer.
4. Add cardamom powder mix it nicely.Garnish the halwa with chopped dry fruits.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!