Gajar Ka Halwa / Carrot Pudding
• By Aditi Bakshi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 140 kcal
Ingredients for Gajar Ka Halwa / Carrot Pudding
- › Carrot : 50 g
- › Ghee : 5 g
- › Milk : 100 g
- › Any artificial sweetener
- › Cardamon Powder
1. Using a shredder, shred the carrot finely or you can use a blender/ grinder for the same.
2. In a non stick pan, pour the ghee and toss the shredded carrot in it.
3. Keep stirring it till it becomes a little golden and moist.
4. Also, keep it mind not to overcook it. Once it gives a slightly cooked aroma, add the milk to it.
5. Cover the pan for some time and let it cook.
6. Keep stirring in between. Once it becomes a little thick, add the artificial sweetener and cardamom powder.
7. Turn off the heater and cover it for sometime before serving.
8. You can add dry fruits to it to. I avoided them since I wanted to save those calories for something else.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!