Gajar Halwa Sandesh
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:40 Minutes 133 kcal
Ingredients for Gajar Halwa Sandesh
- › Carrot 200g
- › Cottage cheese 150g
- › Milk 100g
- › Ghee 10g
- › Cardamom powder
- › Saffron
- › Sweetener
1. In a blender put grated carrot and milk and grind the carrot into smooth paste. In a pan put carrot paste and cook on medium flame till milk evaporates. Now add 10g ghee, sweetener and cardamom powder and mix everything together.
2. Now take cottage cheese and knead it till it becomes smooth. Add saffron, sweetener and cardamom powder. Put the mixture in a kadhai and cook till water evaporates,
3. Take ring mould put on butter paper and fill it little less than half then on top layer with cottage cheese mixture and press gently. Put it fridge and let it chill. Once it sets remove the mould gently. Garnish with any nuts. I used 3 piece of pistachio which is not included in macros.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!