• By Astha Dhoka
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
2:30 Minutes 385 kcal
Ingredients for Fudge
- › Dates - 25g
- › Walnuts - 25g
- › Dark chocolate - 25g
1. Soak the dates in water for 10-15 minutes. Dry roast the walnuts in a pan. Chop the dark chocolate in small pieces. In a blender add Walnut and pulse blend till you get a coarse texture. Then add dates and chocolate and blend until you get a thick paste. Transfer it to a baking tray and keep it in the freezer for 2-3 hours till the fudge sets.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!