• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 227 kcal
Ingredients for Fruity-nuty oatmeal
- › Oats-35gm
- › Milk (nonfat)- 75gm
- › Cardamom seeds-(2-3)
- › Saffron strands-(2-3)
- › Apple-20gm
- › Almond-5gm
- › Dates dried-10gm
- › Pomegranate-5gm
1. In a pot, add milk, some water, saffron strands, cardamom seeds, pinch of salt and bring to boil.
2. Add oats and simmer it until it's semi liquid.
3. Take it in a bowl and add apple slices, pomegranate and garnish it with almonds and sliced dates.
4. You can use other nuts and seeds as it fit in your macros.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!