Fruit and nut Modak
Posted by : Deepika Thakur
- Food Type : Veg
- Cook Time : 00:25
- Cuisine : Other
How to make Fruit and nut Modak
1. Soak dried figs and dried dates in luckwarm water for about 15/20 mins.
2. Chop cashew and almond and roast in very little ghee till aromatic. Cool the mixture for about 5/8mins.
3. Then grind to coarse powder along with raisins.
4. Add soaked figs and dates to grinder and grind to a coarse (or smooth whichever u like) paste.
5. In a kadai, add half tsp ghee and roast figs and dates mixture for 2/3 mins. Then add powdered nuts and mix for about 2 mins..
6. Mixture for modak is ready. Greese your modak mould with ghee and make modaks.
P.S. The nutritional info is for the entire mixture. You can divide as per the modaks you make. I made 11modaks, hence total cal divided by 11modaks will give you per Modak calorie info