Frozen Protein Yoghurt
• By Vishal Sachdeva
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 266 kcal
Ingredients for Frozen Protein Yoghurt
- › 20g Oats
- › 100g Curd
- › 5g Almonds
- › 5g Raisins
- › 2g Cardamom powder
- › 2g Cinnamon powder
- › 20g Whey Protein (Mango flavor)
1. Take 100g curd in a bowl and add cardamom powder, cinnamon powder and sugar free.
2. Whisk untill you see a thick texture
3. Add 20g roasted Oats grinded
4. Add 20g Whey protein Mango flavor or any flavor of choice
5. Whisk all the ingredients in the bowl till you see a thick texture and protein lumps are dissolved.
6. Garnish with Almonds, raisins and Sprinkle cinnamon powder.
7. Deep freeze for 15 mins and serve chilled
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!