• By Anushree Bhattarai Poudel
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 463 kcal
Ingredients for Frittata
- › Eggs - 3 piece
- › Milk - 150 ml
- › Green Veg - 150 gm (any veg of your choice, i used broccoli, bell peppers and spinach)
- › Butter - 10 gm
- › Salt Pepper Rosemary or any Italian herb Apple Cider Vinegar - 1 tsp Garlic - 2 cloves (chopped)
1. In a bowl, mix eggs and milk together and keep it aside.
2. In a pan, heat up butter and add onion. Saute it for a while then add copped garlic.
3. Once the garlic and onion has slightly browned add in the veges except spinach. Add rosemary or any other herb.
4. Once the veges has shrinked a little add spinach. Let it wilt.
5. Add salt, pepper and ACV. Let it cook for a while.
6. Pre heat the oven at 350 degrees. Grease up a baking tin with zero calorie spray.
7. Lightly mix the veggie into the egg and milk mixture. Then pour into the baking tin and let it bake for 30 mins.
8. Turn off the heat and let it sit for another 5 mins.
9. Serve and enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!