Fried Rice with Grilled Chicken
• By Rachit Raman
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 482 kcal
Ingredients for Fried Rice with Grilled Chicken
- › Rice 50gm
- › Curd 50gm
- › Capsicum 50gm
- › Green Peas 30gm
- › Chicken Breast 125gm
- › Ghee 10gm
1. Marinate Chicken Breast with Curd and Spices and Leave for 20 min .
2. Cook Rice in Open Pan at high temperature.
3. When Rice is 70% cooked turn off the flame and let it dry.
4. Take oil/ghee in pan and Roast the finely sliced marinated chicken with lid closed.
5. Flip it and let it cook properly
6. In seperate Pan Put oil/ghee, At low flame Fry Green peas, Capsicum, Tomato, put some salt, and species
7. Add Rice to eat and Close the lid and cook for 10 min.
8. Serve Hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!