fried cauliflower rice
• By Bhawana
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 173 kcal
Ingredients for fried cauliflower rice
- › 100 gram cauliflower
- › 150 gram mix veg (peas carrot beans sweet corn) I used frozen veggies
- › Salt as per taste
- › 5 ml oil
- › Chopped green chilies as per taste
- › 10 gram chopped onion
1. Clean n wash cauliflower florets
2. Pulse in food processor till it looks like rice. Tiny bits but not mashed.
3. Heat oil in a pan and add onion n green chilies
4. Once onion looks transparent in color add all vegetables n cook for 3-4 mins
5. After 3-4 mins add cauliflower rice. N cook for 10 mins on medium heat
6. Add salt as per taste
7. Garnish with chopped coriander n serve hot with coked lentil or enjoy as it is.
8. You can add vinegar n soya sauce too to make it Chinese veg fried rice
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!