French Toast - Post Transformation
• By Deepika
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 611 kcal
Ingredients for French Toast - Post Transformation
- › 2 Whole Eggs
- › 2 Egg Whites
- › Ghee (5 gms)
- › Peanut Butter (10 gms) *Optional*
- › Stevia (As per Taste)
- › Bread
1. Whisk 2 whole eggs and 2 egg whites in a bowl. You can also add a little milk if it fits in macros. Milk will make it softer.
2. Add Stevia per taste
3. Heat a little Ghee in a Pan and soak a bread slice in the whisked eggs. Soak it properly to cover the bread entirely.
4. Fry the soaked bread on the heated pan.
5. You can have it hot with honey if it fits in your macros. I chose to have it with Peanut Butter.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!