French toast/ I call it ande wali bread 😅😅
• By Himanshi Wasan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:5 Minutes 298 kcal
Ingredients for French toast/ I call it ande wali bread 😅😅
- › 2 whole eggs
- › 2 bread slices
- › spices and herbs of your choice ( I used herb mix in the egg and sprinkled peri peri mix on it after)
- › 5g oil/butter
1. In a plate/ bowl add 2 eggs add salt and all the other spices and herbs, give it a good mix.
2. Now dip the bread in the mixture.
3. Spread the oil on the Tawa and place the mixture dipped bread. Cook for about 1 minute and then flip it cook for another minute and tada it is ready. 🌸🌸🌸
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!