Foxtail Millet Semiya Briyani
• By Amala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 322 kcal
Ingredients for Foxtail Millet Semiya Briyani
- › Foxtail Millet Semiya-45 gms Soya chunks-25 gms (soak in hot water for 15 minutes) Onion-25 gms(chopped) Tomato-30 gms Carrot-20 gms Beans-30 gms Mint leaves-2 tablespoons Ghee-4gms Ginger Garlic paste-1/2tsp Salt-1/2tsp Chilli powder-1/2tsp, turmeric powder-1/4tsp,coriander powder-1//tsp, garam masala-1/2 tsp OR Biriyani Masala-1.5 tsp Water-1/2cup.
1. 1.Heat a two ltr pressure cooker and add ghee. Add onions , sauté for a minute and add ginger garlic paste. Cook for a minute. 2.Add the veggies, salt n stir for a minute. 3.Add all masalas and sprinkle Little water to avoid burning of spices. 4.Grind tomatoes with mint and add to the above. 5.Add soya chunks after squeezing out the water. Stir it and add water. 6. Cook for two whistles on high. Let the pressure settle , open the lid add the Semiya. Mix it gently without breaking Semiya. Keep the cooker closed for 5-7 min. Semiya would have cooked in retained heat.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!