Flax Ragi pinni
• By Priyanka Rai
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 146 kcal
Ingredients for Flax Ragi pinni
- › Flax seeds 500 gms
- › Ragi 500 gms
- › Jaggery 500 gms
- › Almonds 150 gms
- › Ghee 1 tsp
1. Dry roast Flax and Ragi on low medium flame.
2. Churn in mixer grinder to make flour
3. Now add 250 ml water in a pan and add jaggery in it.
4. Let jaggery melt on low flame
5. Once jaggery melts completely, remove from flame.
6. Take ragi and flax flour, chopped almonds in a big bowl.
7. Add hot jaggery mixture to flour and mix it well.
8. Make pinni (balls) out of it quickly.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!