#FITTRMasterchef2 Paneer Veggie Momos
• By Nidhi Tamankar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1: Minutes 405 kcal
Ingredients for #FITTRMasterchef2 Paneer Veggie Momos
- › Wheat - 50gm
- › Paneer - 50gm
- › Cabbage+Carrots+Onion - 50gm
- › Oil- 5gm
- › Red Chutney- 1 Tomato , 1 onion, ginger garlic paste 1tsp, 3 dried red chillies, stevia, vinegar - 1/2 tsp, salt
- › Mayonnaise - 10gm
1. Make a paste of all red chutney ingredients and saute on oil for 10 mins.
2. In a bowl take all the veggies, crushed paneer add salt and keep it aside.
3. Make a dough of the wheat as usual.
4. Roll out thin circles of wheat dough, add the stuffings and seal it.
5. Steam the momos for 10 mins and have it hot with chutney & mayo!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!