Fish tikka with Brown rice
• By Ankit Prajapati
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 590 kcal
Ingredients for Fish tikka with Brown rice
- › 200gm of fish 1 Onion 1 Capsicum 1/2 tablespoon salt 2 Green chillies 1/2 Coriander powder 2 Garlic clove 1/2 Turmeric powder 1/2 Fish masala 100gm Brown Rice
1. Take 10gm of ghee add garlic cloves , onion , with salt add capsicum saute well Then add masalas and add boneless fish and let it cook for 5min on low heat and serve with brown rice or roti as per your need.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!