Fish (Hilsa) soup with eggplant
• By Dolan Acharya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 239 kcal
Ingredients for Fish (Hilsa) soup with eggplant
- › 1. Hilsa ilisha fish (macros may slightly differ)
- › 2. Kalonji seed 5 gm.
- › 3. Mustard Oil 10 gm
- › 4. Eggplant 50 gm
- › 5. salt and turmeric as per required
1. 1. Marinate the fish with salt and turmeric.
2. 2. Heat the oil and gently fry the fish till it turns golden.
3. 3. Take the fish away and add kalonji, green chillies in the same oil. Gently add eggplant and let them cook till it turn mushy.
4. 4. Add water and let it simmer like a soup. Finish off by adding fish pieces.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!