Fish Cakes (Salmon)
• By Meghana Narayan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 284 kcal
Ingredients for Fish Cakes (Salmon)
- › 120 gm Fish fillet ( Salmon)
- › 1 Whole Raw Egg
- › 8 gm Chopped garlic
- › Dry Spices ( 1tsp Paprika , 1/2 tsp turmeric , 1/4 tsp pepper)
- › 20 gm All purpose flour
- › Salt
- › 20 gm Red onion(fine chopped)
1. Bake the fish in a preheated oven at 150 degrees for 8 mins.
2. In the meantime crack open the egg into a mixing bowl along with the spices and salt. Whisk together with a fork.
3. Fine chop the red onion & garlic add it to the mixing bowl mixture.
4. Take out the semi baked fish fillet and flake out the flesh. Add these fish flakes to mixing bowl along with flour.
5. Mix everything together and form them into a patty like structure in between your palms.
6. Place the formed patties on a lined baking tray. I could make 3 small ones out of the whole mixture.
7. Bake them for 10-12 mins or longer at 180 degrees till done.
8. Serve with roasted veggies and sauce of choice to make a complete meal.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!