Feta cheese wrap
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 212 kcal
Ingredients for Feta cheese wrap
- › Feta cheese 35g
- › Atta 20g
- › Maida 10g
- › Red cabbage 20g
- › Bell pepper 20g
- › Olives 5g
- › Paprika
- › Salt
1. In a wok take 62.5ml of water and bring it to boil add salt and let it dissolve. Now add both the flour and stir it. Put the gas off and cover the dough for couple of minutes. Knead the dough once it’s warm. Immediately roll out the dough and make thin wrap.
2. In a bowl put red cabbage, bell pepper, feta cheese and paprika and gently mix them together. Put this mixture on one side of the wrap and the gently fold the wrap. Server with salad.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!