Fat over protein- Brioche Canapés
• By Samuel T Rajan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 320 kcal
Ingredients for Fat over protein- Brioche Canapés
- › Whole Egg 1 no
- › Egg whites 2 nos
- › Cheese slice 20 gms
- › Creamer 5 gm
- › Brioche Bread slice 30 gms
- › Salt, pepper, continental dried herbs - for sasoning
- › Butter 3 gms
1. Toast the bread on a hot tawa and remove it aside
2. Now whip the egg and egg whites along with the creamer, salt, pepper and continental dried herbs. I have used oregano and rosemary here.
3. Add half the portion of butter on the tawa and scramble the egg until it is half cooked.
4. Now place the bread over the tawa and top up with the scrambled eggs. Add extra salt and pepper and cover the egg with a slice of cheese
5. Now cover the food with a lid and keep the tawa on a slow flame so that the heat melts the cheese slice. If you have a salamander, this process will be even more easier. I used salamander to get this consistency.
6. Remove and serve hot.
7. You can sprinkle small quantity of pickled gherkins and jalapeño peppers over the melted cheese to make it bit more spicy and tangy
8. Let me know once you tried..
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!