| 1 minute to read
Farafelle Chicken Pasta
- Farafelle pasta : 50 g (any pasta can be used)
- Chicken : 200 g (minced) • Onion : 50 g (chopped)
- Green Chillies : 2 (chopped)
- Garlic : 4-5 cloves (chopped)
- Olive Pomace Oil : 8 g
- Shelled Peas : 50 g
- Mixed Herbs and Chilli Flakes : 2 g
- Black Pepper Powder : 1/4 tsp
- Garlic Powder : 1 tsp
- Salt : to taste
For the mince - Heat 5 g oil in a pan. Once the oil is heated, add chopped onion, green chillies and minced chicken.
Fry it for sometime and then add black pepper, garlic powder and salt. Mix well and let it cook on a low flame (add water if the mince dries out)
Once cooked, keep aside.
For the pasta - While the mince is cooking, heat water in a wok with 1/2 tsp of salt.
Once the water is boiling add the pasta and peas. The pasta should take about 10-12 mins to cook
Check if the pasta is soft (not mushy). If the pasta is cooked, strain the pasta and throw the water
In a pan heat the remaining 3 g oil and add the chopped garlic, cook till golden brown.
Toss in the pasta, peas and mince chicken.
Season with mixed herbs, chilli flakes and a pinch of salt.