• By Madhuparna Sarbadhikary
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 388 kcal
Ingredients for False curry.
- › Chicken 200 gms (250 gms in case cooking with the curry cut).
- › Curd 2 tbsp.
- › Olive oil 10gms.
- › Tomato (medium) 1/2 chopped.
- › Garlic paste 1 tsp.
- › Onion (medium) 1/2 chopped.
- › Salt to taste.
- › Coriander for garnish.
- › Any chicken curry powder 1 tbsp.
- › Water 2 cups
1. Heat oil in a pan and add the garlic paste, once the raw smell is gone add the onion & tomato, fry it for sometime.
2. After 2-3 mins add the chicken & curry powder and mix well. Add the curd + salt and fry on low flame for 5 mins. Add the water and let the chicken cook.
3. Once the chicken is done and the curry consistency is as per your liking add the coriander leaves and remove from the flame.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!