Falooda (China Grass Pudding) (Low calorie!) #FITTRMasterChef2
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 435 kcal
Ingredients for Falooda (China Grass Pudding) (Low calorie!) #FITTRMasterChef2
- › Milk - 500 Ml
- › Dry fruits of your choice - 10 g
- › Low calorie sweetener (sugar-free) - 10 g
- › Agar agar (China Grass) - 5 g
1. Soak the agar agar for 15-20 mins.
2. Heat the milk in a vessel, add the low calorie sweetener to it.
3. Add the agar agar into the milk & let it get incorporated, keep stirring & let it come to a boil.
4. Strain the mixture into any dish so that there are no lumps, sprinkle some saffron on top of it for color & some dry fruits.
5. Let it cool down, it'll set as it cools, once it's cool, refrigerate it for about an hour & the delicious pudding/falooda is ready to consume.
6. Enjoy your delicious falooda!
7. If you liked this recipe then do checkout my other recipes too and follow me on FITTR and Instagram!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!