0.0 from 0 vote
Posted by : Meeral S Shah
- Food Type : Veg
- Cook Time : 01:00
- Cuisine : Turkish
How to make Falafel Platter
1. Boil the chickpeas.
2. Mash the chickpeas.
3. Add all the other ingredients of the falafel to the mashed chickpeas and form a soft dough like ball.
4. Make Balls of desired size.
5. Brush them with olive oil on both sides.
6. Bake them in a pre-heated oven of 160°C for 10mins on each side.
7. Meanwhile mix all ingredients of the Salad & Dip individually.
8. If you have allowance can make Pita/Tortilla with wheat flour and make it a Falafel Wrap.