Exotic Paneer Green Rice
• By Geetika Dhuper
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 510 kcal
Ingredients for Exotic Paneer Green Rice
- › 50 grams uncooked rice
- › 100 grams paneer
- › 100 grams mushrooms
- › 50 grams bell peppers
- › 50 grams Spinach purée ( spinach blanched & grind )
- › 5 grams butter
- › Herbs - Oregano, chilli flakes, basil
- › 1 teaspoon Schezwan chutney as per taste
- › Salt and pepper
1. Melt butter in pan and add diced mushrooms with salt, pepper and herbs.
2. Once mushrooms are cooked add chopped bell peppers.
3. Now add paneer cubes and spinach purée.
4. Mix the boiled rice 🍚 and schezwan chutney.
5. Enjoy the yummy rice loaded with veggies paneer and beautiful aroma of herbs .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!