• By Priyanka Kumari
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 295 kcal
Ingredients for Energy Bar
- › oats
- › raw whey protein isolate
- › peanut butter
- › honey
- › blueberries
- › unsweetened cocoa powder
1. Take 80gms of plain oats into a bowl. Add 2scoops of isolate whey protien( I have used raw asitis one), 4 tbsp of peanut butter, 2tbsp of honey, 2tbsp of cocoa powder and some blueberries into it. Mix all ingredients well. Add little amout of water to make a tight dough out of the mixture. Spread this mixture into a tray and refrigerate for 1 hour. Note : Water can be substituted with milk but to increase the self life of energy bars I have preferred water over milk. Once refrigerated, divide it into 3 equal proportions and you are done with your home made energy bars..!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!