• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 167 kcal
Ingredients for Egg-yolk milkshake
- › egg yolk- 1
- › Milk low fat - 200ml
- › Almonds - 5gm
- › Zero calorie sweetener - 2 tab / as per the taste
- › Vanilla essence - 3/4 tbsp
1. Separate the egg from the yolk and pour it in a cup/glass.
2. Add vanilla essence and sweetner and whisk it nicely with the help of spoon.
3. Bring the milk to boil and simmer for a minute.
4. Now, add this warm milk to the egg mixture and whisk it nicely.
5. Remove the skin of almonds by soaking it overnight and then slice it or you may use chopped almonds directly.
6. Garnish it with almonds and enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!