Egg wrap with mushrooms and pork sauce
• By Reshma Raju
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 242 kcal
Ingredients for Egg wrap with mushrooms and pork sauce
- › Eggs -2
- › cheese -15grams
- › Mushroom -40grams
- › Pork sauce with piece -1 to 2tbsp
- › lettuce -10grams
- › Salt, Pepper - APT
1. Sautee sliced mushrooms on full flame till done and keep aside.
2. Beat eggs with salt and pepper and pour onto a tawa.
3. Once it's almost done, remove lid, pour pork sauce with pieces on one side of the egg.
4. layer it with sauteed mushrooms and lettuce.
5. add cheese slices and then fold the other half off egg and cook with lid closed for 1 to 2 mins.
6. Note: Instead of pork sauce, u can replace it with left over chicken or paneer curry.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!