Egg white Paratha
• By Mitali tilve
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 265 kcal
Ingredients for Egg white Paratha
- › 2 Egg white
- › 1 onion
- › Any garam masala
- › Coriander powder
- › 5gm of oil/ghee
- › Salt
- › Coriander leaves
- › Lemon
1. Step 1 - Separate egg yolk and pour only white part in a bowl. Keep the bowl aside
2. Step 2 - Pour 1 gm of oil on pan and add long chopped onions,pinch of garam masala, salt and coriander powder
3. Step 3 - Mix Step 1 and half of ingredients prepared in step 2 in bowl.
4. Step 4 - Prepare chapati on pan..then pour step 3 into one side of chapati. Flip it to other side nd again pour step 3.
5. Step 5 - cook it for 5min on lower flame
6. Step 6 - Place it on plate. And on it pour 4gms of ghee and for garnishing use onion masala prepared in step 2. Squeeze bit of lemon
7. Tadaaa done💁🏻♀️
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!